Travel is starting to reopen all across the world right now! Love to Travel? Turn your passion into a career! We are looking for highly motivated people to work from home booking travel and other leisure activities. No experience necessary. We will train you! Full Time or Part Time available.
As a professional Remote Travel Specialist (aka Travel Agent, Travel Coordinator, Travel Advisor), we will provide you with the tools to be successful. You will be given access to Exclusive VIP Discounts, Travel Agent Perks, and have the opportunity to earn free cruises as well as other complimentary passes.
We are looking for people with outstanding Customer Service Skills who are comfortable Marketing via Social Media/Web/Conventional Methods, and Booking of Travel, Accommodations, Excursions, Cruises, Tickets, Entertainment and more.
We work with more than 133 preferred suppliers including Carnival Cruises, Princess, Disney, Universal, Expedia, and more. You Are Provided Daily Online Training, Specialized Certifications, and Lots of Deeply Discounted & Complimentary Travel Perks. This is the perfect opportunity to learn, and earn, while traveling the world for all of you travel lovers out there!
If you have experience in Hotel Management, Hospitality Management, Customer Service, Catering, Party Planning, and Travel Planning in any capacity - this will be a wonderful opportunity for you!
· Plan Vacation Experiences, Tour Packages, Day Trips, Excursions, Events, Transportation, and Accommodations.
· Book Flights, Cruises, Rail, Rental Cars, Hotels, Tickets, And Travel Insurance Online and via Telephone.
· Stay Informed with The Latest Travel & Leisure Deals, Advisories, Destination Updates, And Supplier/Vendor Training.
· Stay Plugged into Our Weekly Team Training Opportunities So You Are Maximizing Top Sales Potential Through All Booking Requests.
· Facilitate Payment Plans to Accommodate Your Clients’ Vacation Package Needs.
· Navigation of Multiple Booking Platforms
· Daily Planning and Application of Customer Relations, Personal Training, Scheduling, and Sales of Travel, Leisure, Tourism Packages, Activities, Excursions, and Unique Travel Accommodation Requests
Job Skills & Qualifications
· Must Own A Desktop Computer or Laptop
· Must Own A Cell Phone (Smartphone Strongly Preferred)
· Must Have Reliable Internet Service
· Must Be Comfortable Working with Minimal Supervision
· Must Be A Self-Starter
· Must Have Independent Study & Work Skills
· Must Be Able To Navigate The Internet & Email
· Must Possess Intermediate Computer Skills
· Must Enjoy Helping People
· Must Have A Positive Attitude - Absolute Must
· Must Be Adept Or At Least Enthusiastic About Using Social Media (basic knowledge essential)
· Must Be Willing To Learn New System & Processes In An Independent & Group Atmosphere
Job ID: 308735995