Organic House Cleaning Associate
- Orluck Organic, All Natural House Cleaning
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Cleaning Associate - residential house cleaning
PART TIME – FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
Work on a professional team, cleaning beautiful homes and making them shine. No toxic chemicals, positive impacts on the environment and for families in our community!
Orluck Organic is locally owned and operated by 2 sisters. We have a passion for sustainable living and have been making MN houses shine for over 18 years. At Orluck, we pride ourselves on detail and excellence in our work. We value our team and have a positive and supportive work culture. We offer an extensive training program in which you will learn about organic cleaning products, our standards and how to use our unique process.
Detailed house cleaning, personalized to each client including but not limited to; tidying, dusting, vacuuming, wiping floors, occasional lifting of light furniture, windows, kitchen, bathrooms, making beds and some laundry.
Our clients are personally interviewed to ensure a pleasant, safe, and professional work environment.
- Work on a team of two, fully trained associates.
- Gain support of a team member while also having independence while you work
- 2 - 3 houses per day, 8:30am - 5:30pm
- 2 - 4 days per week, Monday - Friday (no nights or weekends)
- We supply our teams with all needed products - FREE OF CHARGE
- Main office, Plymouth
- Area of service: West Metro and S Minneapolis areas
- Training wage, $17 an hour plus drive time & tips
- Increase up to $23 an hour within first 6 months to a year of employment (based on performance, plus drive time & tips)
- Bonuses, $150 at 1 year plus extra for hiring referrals
HOW TO APPLY
- Respond through iHire
- Send resume (not required) and/or let us know why you are interested in this job
QULIFICATIONS THAT HELP BUT ARE NOT REQUIRED
Previous cleaning experience is not required as we have a thorough training process to learn how best to use our products. This job offers support through teamwork but also allows for independence while working on the job (yes you can listen to music/books/podcasts on headphone while you work!). Customer service skills help as sometimes our clients are home and will need to communicate regarding the cleaning.
This is a great job for students who need part time work and flexibility on which days they are available. This is also a great job for previous PCA's and Childcare personnel. Especially if you enjoy cleaning but need a more peaceful environment. At Orluck, we offer a positive and supportive work environment. If you take pride in your work and like being surrounded by good people, this is the job for you!
- Valid Driver’s License (for commute to and from client accounts)
- Reliable Vehicle and Proof of Auto Insurance (for commute to and from client accounts, a shared responsibility)
- Smartphone (to download scheduling app)
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 5:30 pm availability (2-4 days a week - we can be flexible on which days of the week)
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds safely
- Ability to work on feet for up to 8 hours a day housecleaning
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, reach, lift, climb (steps and step stool)
- Ability to sit while driving between account locations
We are looking for professionals who are positive, detail oriented and who enjoy cleaning. Being able to work both independently and on a team with the ability to offer support and communicate clearly to get the job done well. Being someone who is honest and dependable is a must.
Job ID: 351220291